Car Rental on Mahe Island, Seychelles
It is beneficial to your holiday experience to rent a car whilstvisiting Mahe Island. Mahe (Victoria) is the largest Island of the 115 islands in the Seychelles Archipelago. With Kreol Cars we help you find a suitable car to go and visit some of most touristic areas on Mahe, which sometimes goes unnoticed with its hidden gems.
With your rented car you can do the following:
- Drive to any beach of your choice which is untouched and never crowded
- Drive to any high peaks for amazing Panoramic views
- Visit Eden Island and all its offerings
- Visit the Takamaka Distillery which is an absolute must (Authentic Seychelles Rum)
- Never forget the Botanical Garden
- Visit Beau-Vallon Beach (Longest Beach in Seychelles)
- Visit the all popular Victoria Market
- Visit the Tea factory and The Spice Garden (Jardin Du Roi)
- Do snorkeling anywhere around the island
With Kreol Cars we are your guidance to exploration. Drive your rented car to the Mahe Ferry Station or the Mahe Domestic Airport and hop across to Praslin Island.
By ferry (Cat Coco) – 1 hour Fast Speed Ferry with amazing sceneries. It is always advised to sit on the sun-deck to have the beautiful sea breeze of fresh Seychelles Clean air in your hair. Sometimes the seas can be a bit rough (May to September) and if you are vulnerable to sea sickness then get onboard the Air Seychelles Domestic Flights across to Praslin. The 15 minutes flight across is very scenic and a bit small on the inside but well worth it.
Rent your car with Kreol Cars and we will be more than happy to meet you at the Praslin Jetty or Praslin Domestic Airport with your name on a board upon arrival.