FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I need a Credit Card to rent a car?
- Yes. A valid credit card needs to be submitted on the day of rental.
2. Where can I collect and drop off the rented car?
- Cars can be delivered and collected anywhere on the Islands. On Mahe Island however some delivery and collection charges may apply if it is located in far distant areas. If wishing to rent a car on Mahe, please verify delivery and collection accurately. We will assist as far as possible and guide you.
3. My flight is delayed, what do I do?
- Just simply insert the contact number +2482618568 to WhatsApp and inform Kreol Cars of your new delivery times etc. We will assist effortlessly.
4. Are there any additional charges either than the advertised rates?
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES. The final rate on the website is what you pay per day.
5. What is EXCESS?
- The excess stipulates the maximum responsibility / liability of the guests should any damages be caused to the rented vehicle. The maximum excess with the daily rate displayed on the website is €1500. Additional CDW Coverage can be purchased to lower the excess to €1000.
6. Can I rent a Scooter?
- No. Renting scooters is illegal and not allowed in the Seychelles.
7. Is it safe to park anywhere on the islands and is it Free?
- Yes. Our advice is to leave nothing behind of any value in the parked vehicle. Important NOTE: Once parked please ensure that you haven’t parked under a Coconut tree. As coconuts can break the windscreen and leave a nasty dent on the car which you will be help responsible for.
8. What if I am involved in accident or caused damages to the car?
- Contact the responsible representative on the contract agreement between you and the rental company. It is very important to report any damages to the vehicle before returning / drop off. In case of being involved with a 3rd party do not move the vehicle and contact the car rental representative immediately and let them do the rest.
9. How do we find you upon arrival at Airport & Ferry Terminal?
- Upon booking confirmation and agreements you will be met upon arrival with your name on a board.
10. Do I need an International Driving License?
- No. We accept any driving license of your country of residence.
11. How can we pay for the car rental term?
- We accept Euro Cash and Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard only) and the outstanding balance is to be settled on the day of rental.
12. Is there any cancellation policy?
- A cancellation policy will only apply if no efforts from the guests have been made to cancel the booking within 48 hours. After that 100% cancellation policy will apply. Cancellation can be made via email, personal phone call or WhatsApp message.