TERMS OF RENTAL
Delivery & Collection!
Mahe Island – Option 1 (Book for 3 days and longer & Free delivery and collection at any point on Mahé. If you return the car by 09:00 hrs, that last day will not be charged.)
Mahe Island – Option 2 (Free Delivery and Collection as from Mahe Airport to Mahe Ferry Terminal)
- Delivery & Collection Charges for South Mahe €15 per way
- Delivery & Collection Charges for North Mahe €10 per way
- What does this mean: If a car is delivered at the airport and returned at the airport again, or at the jetty or anywhere in-between the Mahe Airport, Mahe Ferry Terminal or Victoria no charges apply.
- Once a car is delivered or collected outside of the above mentioned additional charges will apply.
- Free Delivery and Collection all over Praslin Island
Inclusive of all Rates:
- All taxes and Insurances included with a maximum excess depending on car types.
- Free collection and delivery anywhere on Mahe & Praslin Island
- Baby Car Seats Available (No Baby Seats or Boosters allowed for Mini Moke Rental)
- Free additional driver
- Unlimited mileage
- Car is delivered with a full tank of fuel unless specified otherwise on rental contract
- 24/7 service
- No hidden charges or costs
All about Prices and payment
- Online credit card pre payments can be done in Euro and US Dollar. Payment on site is only available only by VISA/MASTER CARD or Euros Cash or Seychelles Rupees’.
- Fuel costs are not included in the rental fee.
- A prepayment is requested to secure the booking and the rest of the payment is done upon arrival with the respective car rental companies.
- The full amount has to be settled at the time of delivery with Visa, MasterCard or cash.
- The local car rental company may charge fees for additional expenses caused by the customer. For example road side assistance in case of a fully discharged battery, lock-out service, refueling fee and cleaning fee (for sandy car), processing fees for road traffic offenses, damages and repairs. Additional cost may also be charged if the customer requests or causes services to become necessary that differ from the original booking.
- The driver (minimum 21 years of age) must have held a valid driving licence for a minimum of 2 years prior to the rental period.
The car can only be driven by the customer himself/herself and one additional driver. The name of this driver will be written in the rental contract upon delivery.
This driver must fulfill the same aforementioned rules concerning driver’s license and age. He/she must be present when the rental contract is signed.
If the car is driven by any other person, the insurance coverage is void.
Condition of vehicle
- The customer has to present at the time of both hand-overs. Existing damages have to be noted on the rental contract. The customer has to return the vehicle back in the same flawless condition, in which he/she received it.
- The customer shall bring the car back at the agreed time and place. If there is a delay of more than one hour, the local rental company can charge an additional fee which is equivalent to one day’s rental fee.
Insurance and Regulations
All cars rented with Kreol Services has a Third Party insurance.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) is included in the rate.
- All cars are insured on a third party plan which fully covers the other party in the event of an accident. All our rates includes a CDW (collision Waiver Damage) which limits your financial liability in the event of damage, which is an excess of 1000 Euros . This means that if you are renting a vehicle, and the vehicle is unfortunately damaged while in your care, you are liable for the first €1000 but we will cover any amount above this.
- If the hirer is not responsible for the accident, the hirer will not be held accountable for the damages.
- We DO NOT take any deposit for the excess charge neither on your credit card nor by Cash but the guest must have the funds available in case any damages caused to the car.
Damages caused through drunk driving, gross negligence or disregarding of the rental terms are excluded from the insurance cover and will be fully responsible for the damages of the cars, and the excess will not be applicable.
Damages on the bottom of the vehicle, loss or damage of the car keys, Damages of Tyres and Glass such as (windows ,windscreen ect ) are not inclusive in the insurance cover and will be deducted off the excess.
The customer shall handle the car with care. The car shall be properly locked when unattended.
Car should be retuned neat and tidy, with minimum sand due to sand causing rust and damages the car interior. Depending on the state of the car upon return a valet charge could be applied depending on rental companies.
In case of a damage which is due to inappropriate driving or non-compliance with these terms, the contract may be terminated by us prematurely.
please also view our FAQ page for important care hire information www.kreolcars-seychelles.com/faq